Seoul-Chiropractic-Info.com offers the quality services of Dr. Andrew Park S. Woo Chiropratic Physician. Dr. Park has been a practicing chiropractor in Seoul for several years. He has been operating continuously from his present office, conveniently located in Gangnam Seoul, less than a 5-minute walk from Gangnam Subway(2nd line) exit #10 and less than 10 min Sin-nonhyun subway(9th line) station exit #6.
Dr. Park is fluent in both English and Korean. To see his Korean websites, click the following links:
Dr.Park graduated from one of the most unique and prestigious international chiropractic training Univ in the world, the Royal Melbourne(RMIT) Chiropractic University.
Dr. Park is a:
RMIT(Royal Melbourne) university – BApsc, CSc
- U.S. National Board of Chiropractic Examiner
- U.S Licensed Chiropractic Physician, State of illinois
- Member of the KCA
- Certified Method Pilates Instructor,H.K
- Completion of Polestar pilates advanced course, U.S
- Certified Leander Spinal Biomechanics
- Certified IBT (Integrated Balance Techniques) Practitioner
- TPI Golfer fit/rehab member
- Completion of Seminar TMJ(Jaw), ART, CNT(Cranial Nerve) technique
- Researching Seminar of Functional Nutrition
- Completion of Seminar functional Neurology for the Primary care provider, course name(844) by Dr Carrick
- Completion of Seminar Cranial biomechanic Pathomechanics & Diagnostics by Dr Alain gehin
- Completion of seminar CMRT (Reflex technique)
- Certified Dr Wood Gonstead Seminar
- Osteopathy for children and teenagers posture and beauty
- Lecturer of Functional Neuroscience in Cha medical university integrated medical science Postgraduate school, ~ 2019 ~
To make an appointment call (02) 533-5124.